Thursday, March 14, 2013

Washi Tape Org {if you love it, put a ring on it}

It’s funny how organizing one space, can lead you to another, which leads you to another.  It’s a good/bad thing.  Suddenly you’re organizing three spaces, but haven’t finished one.  Anyhow, unloading craft supplies out of plastic shoeboxes so I could use them as actual shoeboxes, lead me to this light bulb moment.

Washi tape.  So fun, so versatile, so easy to lose.  Just pop them on a book ring.  You can find them at office supply stores or the office section of your favorite store.

The rings also allow you to color coordinate them, which is nice.

IMG_5557

I love that I can leave the roll on the ring and still be able to easily grab a piece of tape.  Super user friendly.

IMG_5559

Whether your throw them in a bowl or hang them on a hook, the rings keep them together for easy access.  One more mini organizational victory.  Yippee!

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I have a small collection of washi tape now and need to get organized. I'll definitely be doing this. Thanks for sharing your awesome idea!

    Lori
    Thrifty Decor Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a creative idea. What do you use your Washi tape for? I got a couple rolls, but now I don't know what to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea! I'm with Laura Jane - a newbie washi tape user, still haven't started a project since I got some rolls. Love it, though!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...