Friday, October 18, 2013

Flashback Friday: Fall + Halloween Ideas

Hey there!  Happy Friday!  On top of the One Room Challenge, life in general has been super busy lately, so I thought I’d do a little flashback today.  I haven’t gotten my Halloween groove on this year yet, but I have a ton to share from last year.

First, let’s start with a quick flashback of fall this year.  They are more subtle and nature inspired.

The Mantel

feathers for fall mantel

 

The Console Table Vignette

feathers in a cloche - plumberry pie

 

The Front Porch

{plumberry pie} fall porch table

 

Looking for Halloween ideas, here’s a good start.

Halloween Around the House

halloween collage

IMG_4183

fox 2 set eye ball cookies and bones

Have a great weekend!

-Kim

1 comment:

  1. I'm not really into Halloween much this year either. Not sure why.. I think it just came up on my too fast. I have no idea what I am going to do when Thanksgiving or Christmas finally hit!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...