Friday, September 20, 2013

Feelin’ Fall on the Front Porch

I think my husband is slightly horrified when I get real and show some of the behind the scenes chaos, so I’m back today with a little pretty.  Last weekend, fall was in the air and put me in the mood to do a switch-a-roo on the front porch.

Originally, I had visions of a burlap and white, organic and very natural, calm vibe, but then I decided to use what I had on hand.  So instead it’s a more vibrant and energetic vibe.  I took pillows from the back deck, switched out the rug, changed up the chalkboard and exchanged flowers for pumpkins.

{plumberry pie} fall porch table

{plumberry pie} fall porch pillow change

{plumberry pie} fall porch 2013

{plumberry pie} fall porch update

{plumberry pie} fall chalkboard change up

{plumberry pie} fall   {plumberry pie} pumpkins lanterns chalkboard

{plumberry pie} lanterns pumpkins

{plumberry pie} pots of pumpkins

{plumberry pie} fall lantern stump

Hope your weekend is full of fall fun!

- Kim -

7 comments:

  1. Love your fall porch Kim!! Looks like the perfect spot for a cup of coffee or tea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim-This is crazy cute! I love the chalkboard-did you make it? I love that you used what you had. I love the piece of wood. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your porch looks so pretty! I love all the fall touches you added, I love the chalkboard and all the lanterns and pumpkins! Happy Fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is gorgeous! I love the little wood slice with your centerpiece. It does look like fall where you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, those planters! did you stripe them? I love the look with the pumpkins, and I wish I could do that. I live on a corner, and don't have a porch, so I wouldn't trust the neighborhood teenagers! love the modern fall porch you've got here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can imagine drinking hot cocoa on your porch out of those big mugs! So cozy! Love the lanterns too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your fall accents. I bet you will enjoy many days out there sipping something warm on your cozy porch.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...