Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Wintery + Woodsy Front Porch

During this hectic season, we barely have time to keep up with our own thoughts, let alone read, so I thought I’d just to do a quick hello and glimpse onto our frosty front porch.

plumberry pie wreath as centerpiece

{wreath on the confetti dot table, dressed with dollar store snowflakes}

plumberry pie front porch pot filled with birch logs, grapevine ball, cedar roping and silver ornaments

Last year, I was inspired by my friend’s pots filled with birch logs and tucked it away in my memory bank for this year.  These pots seriously make me giddy.  I’m in love.

plumberry pie winter front porch pot

plumberry pie baby it's cold outside chalkboard

Oh, Dollar Tree, oh, Dollar Tree, how I love thee Dollar Tree.  Don’t you though?  Those pretty snowflakes adorning the chalkboard are Dollar Tree finds.

plumberry pie winter chalkboard

Cold outside, it is!  So I’m heading back in where it’s warm!

plumberry pie - embellish a wreath with words

Wishing you all the JOY of the season and throughout the year!

- Kim -

4 comments:

  1. How pretty, Kim!! I love the wreath on the table with the lantern in the middle…..I have to pin that one for next year! Your front porch is SO welcoming and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your front porch is so pretty and inviting! Lots of fun touches like those striped pots! Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Kim! I love all of your black and white holiday decor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Kim! Hope you have a wonderful holiday season:)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...