Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Purging, Rearranging, Organizing

I’ve got spring cleaning fever and I am determined to completely gut and reorganize each and every room in this house.  It may take me a year (or two), but this is it.  You see, when we moved in here over 7 years ago, I was 9 months pregnant, had the little babe and never “properly” moved in.  Life kept moving and that was that. 

Anyhow, yesterday I tackled some purging and rearranging in my daughter’s room.  We’ve been talking about rearranging her room for about three years now.  Her birthday’s coming up, so it’s a good time to make that happen.

The main thing that was on her wish list was to move the bed to the center of the room away from the wall. 

IMG_5889

IMG_5888

Did that, but then I couldn’t resist moving all the furniture around.

IMG_5890

IMG_5892

The room will not stay this way because my girl has her own vision.  I knew that from the get go, but I can’t control myself from checking out the options.  Today, I will rearrange again according to her floor plan.  I figure it worked out well for Nate Berkus.  His parents gave him free reign of his room and look where he is today.

IMG_5893

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...