Friday, April 12, 2013

Awesome Printables

Helloooo there! 

I’ve come across some fantastic printables lately and just wanted to share links to these very talented bloggers.  If you stop by to visit them, make sure to leave them some comment love. 

Since my simple Love Art project, I’ve become slightly obsessed with changing out the art in my empty frame.

It’s gone from Love art

IMG_5349

…to Easter chalk art from aka Designs

IMG_5655

…and in honor of my daughter’s birthday month, this sweet You are My Sunshine printable created by Sarah from Alderberry Hill {available via It’s Overflowing}

(FYI: be careful when you download this one.  I made the mistake of clicking on a large download button to the right of it and ended up downloading something called searchnu that invaded my homepage and changed my search engine.  I was able to unistall thanks some tips I found on google, but just be sure to scroll down and click on the small download button below the print.  Also note, the large download button is also located across the bottom of the page too.  Just don’t want you to make the same mistake I did.)

IMG_5895

I use my beloved washi tape to stick them on and add a subtle hint of pattern and color. 

Love this Happy Birthday chalk art from  The Wood Connection too.  It will probably land on my daughter’s bedroom door on her birthday.

IMG_5896

And I’m totally excited about this little Kitchen Conversion chart from Shanty2Chic!

IMG_5900

You’ve got to stop over and check out how she customized hers on a wooden board with some hooks for the measuring spoons.  Of course I went the lazy route.  I stuck it on the inside of my cupboard with my handy dandy washi tape and threw up my oh-so-favorite 3M hooks for the measuring cups and spoons.

IMG_5899

I may put each spoon and cup separate, but for now, I’m trying a hook for each set.  The cups are kind of heavy, so we’ll see if it holds.

This last printable via Ninth Street Notions will probably be used somehow for my daughter’s birthday party.  If you haven’t already guessed, it’s an April showers theme.  And with our weather right now, completely fitting.

IMG_5901

Check out my Printables Pinterest board for more and if you’re looking to do a spring garden/April showers party, check out my Spring Garden Party board too.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Friday!!

- Kim -

1 comment:

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...