Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Add a Donation Bin to Your Laundry Room

Well, hello there!  It’s been a while.  We were on vacation and this week I’ve been in full force, get back on track, ready for school mode.  That means taking inventory on the clothes situation for the kiddos.

It seems like every time I turn around, my kids are sporting something that has suddenly become too small overnight.  Then I wash it one last time before I send it off, yet somehow it ends up in the daily rotation of clothes again.

Not anymore, my friends, not anymore.  I added a donation bin to my laundry room so I can pop those outgrown items into the bin right out of the dryer.  Yes, yes, that is some good stuff!

plumberry pie donation bin

The true story on how this bin ended up in my laundry room wasn’t for that purpose.  It was actually to hide a hole in the wall that I didn’t want to patch.  This is a prime example when something good can come out of pure laziness.  Love it when that happens!

plumberry pie the big hole cover up

1 comment:

  1. That is really smart. I always throw my 'donate' clothes into the hall when I want to get rid of them (with the intention of getting them out to the goodwill box in the garage), and half the time they end up back in the closet.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...