Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Reveal Day for Official ORC Participants–Must See!

Today is reveal day for the 20 official One Room Challenge participants!  The ladies have outdone themselves and there’s something to inspire anyone’s style preference.  Believe me, you won’t be disappointed.  Make sure to grab a cup o’ something and enjoy some awesomeness.  Thanks again to Linda at Calling It Home for dreaming up this thing.  Hopefully I’ll be back tomorrow with my reveal as a linking participant.  At this moment, it looks like an all nighter.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, I just posted my room at 10pm last night, not quite finished but a lot further along than it was 6 weeks ago! If you are still working on your room, take heart, you're not alone! :) :) Can't wait to see the progress you've made. You've already done so much!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...