Monday, November 4, 2013

One Room Challenge Week 5+: Not Much To Show For It

Aaack!  There’s been so much going on around here, but not in the family room.  You know, when it rains, it pours.  Yeah, like that.  Soooo, I kind of missed my five week update, but truly there wasn’t much to show for it anyhow.  My father-in-law hung my drapes higher and wider, I changed out my recessed lighting for LED kits and thanks to all of you and your feedback, finally decided to keep the new brass table.

I was so glad that the masses said to keep the brass table saving me from painting the old one.  Yippeeeeeeee!  I couldn’t even fathom painting another thing….especially since I haven’t finished the bookcases, the baseboards or trim on the walls.  Time is closing in on me.  Eek!  I’m losing confidence that I’ll actually pull this off by Thursday.  But either way, I’m much further than I was before, right?!

Thank you so much for the comments and support.  That has been the best thing about this entire process.  Today I hope to knock some things off my list.  And tomorrow, I hope to be back to share some Baltimore with you.  I went to Baltimore this weekend for a wedding and believe it’s one of America’s best kept secrets for a fun getaway.  Sorry for the non-update update and no pictures too – geesh.  Hope to have something to show for myself on Thursday. 

Happy Monday!

- Kim

2 comments:

  1. I'm still obsessed with that brass table! Looking forward to your baltimore pix, it's a great place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exactly how my life goes.. I am always flying by the seat of my pants to get my posts out. I am in awe of those bloggers who are all queued up weeks in advance (you know.. the ones who are already blogging about christmas!) My halloween pumpkins aren't rotten yet! I can't move on! Bwa-ha-ha-ha!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...