Monday, December 12, 2011

Tradition

Ten years ago, my parents, siblings and I started a tradition of spending an entire weekend together to celebrate Christmas to actually give us a chance to hang out.  As a part of the weekend, the kids make gingerbread houses out of leftover Halloween candy, old milk cartons and graham crackers.  Each year they get better and better.  Here's a peek at their wonderful, winter wonderlands!


My nephew got creative this year.  We joked that this guy was the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters or the Gingerbread Man from Shrek.


Good times, people, good times!!






3 comments:

  1. Love it, Kim! Thanks for sharing and I will be keeping up with your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to say, I LOVE this tradition... how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids love this tradition too:). I would be in trouble if we didn't do it! I wonder if they'll still want to do it when they are older?? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...