Hey there! Last week, I stumbled upon some yummy goodness that’s good for you too. Definite must shares. So share I will.
First is my favorite of the three.
what I love about them:
- Soft and chewy without sticking to your teeth.
- Made with whole ingredients – something you can feel good about putting into your body.
- Just the right amount of sweetness. Delicious!
- And I love their fun approach, as reflected in the Earnest Eats Philosophy.
What I love about it:
- Wholesome goodness in a jar. No bad stuff in there.
- Environmentally conscious company.
- Gives back to the community. LOVE THAT!
- Delicious! I like to pair it with toasted Ezekiel bread.
What I Love About It:
- Not too sweet, but just enough.
- The pumpkin seeds, yum!
- Less processed alternative.
And, yep, found them all at Target. My Target is getting an upgrade to include more grocery items including produce and to top it off, a Starbuck’s! Yehaw! This will either help or hurt my Target addiction. One stop shop could be a good thing or a bad thing.
Have you found any good food finds lately?