Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Last Minute Teacher Appreciation Gifts

Although Teacher Appreciation Week is well underway, I wanted to share a few last minute ideas with you.  As I mentioned in my last post about this, I decided to stick with the same gifts from last year.  But as I’m moving along, I’ve added a couple twists.

  • I gave the bucket to the teacher empty, instead of full of notes from the kids.  This way the kids can pop their notes in the bucket throughout the week and she can get a little something every day. 
  • Each day a new goody will appear in the bucket from the kids too. 

 

Day One 

M&M’s with the M&M poem using a printable from 2 Silly Monkeys.

m&m poem

m&m tag with bucket

Day Two

Simply Lemonade with a tag that says “You’re simply fabulous!”

IMG_6016

Day Three

A ruler with the note “Teacher you rule!”  {printable from Create.Craft.Love.}

IMG_6023

Day Four

A bag of glue sticks with a tag that says “You’re the glue that keeps us together.” {Glue stick printable via g*rated}

IMG_6030

Day Five

A candle and artwork – These gifts will wrap up the week.

IMG_6026

The candle wrap is actually a chalkboard background, but my ink was running out and did this ombre color effect.  It works out though because our teacher’s favorite color is purple.  Love this quote.  {Candle Wrap Printable via Create.Craft.Love.}

IMG_6017

IMG_6028

And just like last year, I was able to “frame” this subway art for free by using a piece of cardboard and some washi tape to frame it out.  {Subway art printable via Eighteen25}

IMG_5998

Here’s what this year’s bucket looks like.  I opted for the bigger bucket and bigger cards for the kids to use.  The cardstock was sold in packs already cut to size, which was a big time saver.

bucket for Mrs. Calandra

It was fun to add a little twist to our bucket filling this year.  I hope our teacher likes it too!

1 comment:

  1. aw what an awesome line up! i was just talking to someone the other day looking for teacher's gift ideas. will share this link STAT :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...