Saturday, June 29, 2013

Just in Case You Didn’t Know….Google Reader is Retiring Monday…Stay Connected With These

Hey there.  By now, most of you know that Google Reader is being retired this Monday, July 1st.  If that’s how you follow all of your favorite blogs, wanted to make sure you knew how to continue receiving a feed for all your favorites. 

When I heard the news, I transferred all of the blogs I follow over to Bloglovin’.  Bloglovin’ has made it easy for you to transfer of all your feeds just by the click of your mouse. 

A perk I’ve found by using Bloglovin’ is that I can search for any blog and follow it even if the blog doesn’t have a Bloglovin’ button on their sidebar.

If you need to make the switch from Google Reader, you can follow Plumberry Pie with…

Bloglovin

Facebook

Google Followers Connect {GFC} From what I’ve read, Google Friends Connect (GFC) is still live at this point.

Email Subscription

Pinterest

Linky Followers

It really does make my day that you stop by for a read!  Thanks so much for following along!  Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

- Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...