* I married my high school sweetheart.
* I take Irish dance lessons.
* I drink chai tea latte every morning, sometimes three.
* I go to the bus stop in my pajamas.
* I prefer artisan/costume jewelry instead of fine jewelry like diamonds or pearls.
* My favorite shows are: Ellen, Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother. And I may be guilty of getting sucked into my kids' shows. Phineas & Ferb is my fave...and did you catch the Wizards finale? Wait, how old am I? Oh, and of course a dose of HGTV.
* If I could choose to repeat one vacation it would be to Capri, Italy.
* I love bagel shop bagels and bagel shop cream cheese.
Favorite Starbucks drink - 1 pump vanilla latte
Go To Wine - Red Diamond MerlotFavorite Movies - Comedies
All Time Favorite Movie - Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Desserts - Ice cream in general, but current favorite is Starbucks Mocha Frappucino Ice Cream. Also LOVE flourless chocolate cake, soooo good!
New Favorite Cookie - Archer Farms Dark Chocolate & Caramel Indulgent Cookies (having one right now)...and you can find them at My Favorite Store - Target
South Haven, MI
Harbor Springs, MI
San Francisco/Wine Country
And I LOVE Plumberry Pie Readers!
If you don't want to miss a post, go to the sidebar and do one of three things.
- Sign up for an email feed to send you an email every time there's a new post.
- Sign up for an RSS feed.
- Sign up "to join the site". This is great, especially if you don't want to clog up your email, it will go to your Google account and help you keep track of all the blogs you read.
Oh, and I LOVE your comments too!