Monday, May 14, 2012

Grocery Shopping Hungry

I know, I know, never go grocery shopping hungry.  But I did.  Friday I just needed to grab dishwasher detergent from the store.  I figured I would grab some lunch while I was there.  Get in, get out, go home, eat.  I grabbed lunch all right, along with a bunch of other goodies – cookies, scones, chips, guacamole, goat cheese, dry salami.  I just couldn’t control myself!  

IMG_2876

Lunch was suppose to be these pot stickers…

IMG_2877

…but ended up being a sea salt chocolate chip cookie in the parking lot, fruity stars, lemon poppy seed scones, dry salami and some cheese that was out as a sample that I ended up loving, so of course I bought.  They get you with those samples.

IMG_2878

On my little reckless shopping trip for dishwasher detergent, I also found these little guys.

IMG_2879

I love dark chocolate and sea salt, so I couldn’t resist trying this dark chocolate bar with BBQ potato chips in it.  The point to this reckless shopping trip…it was delicious!

Can’t keep this little find to myself.

IMG_2880

I told myself my crazy little shopping trip was ok because it was my very own Mother’s Day treat to myself.  Hope you all indulged in something too!

Have a great week!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha, you're such a foodie! I love it! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is making me hungry. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...