Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hey Girl…

Guys, I love me a good laugh and I can’t help but giggle every time I see those Ryan Gosling “hey girl” photos.  Have you seen them?  Here’s a couple to give you a taste.

e2f0275309a755d94b42b1c5ee1a1a2f[1] 7b5fe664079f1bdc0c70662b7e82be72[1]

So there’s actually a “Hey Girl” link party at a View Along the Way, Domestic Imperfection, Bliss Ranch, Two Twenty One, and Decor and the Dog replacing photos of Ryan Gosling with husbands, pets, babies, or other celebrities.  I couldn’t resist joining the fun.  I’m sure there are some great ones out there.  Make sure to stop by and check out some other “Hey Girl” goodness.  Too funny. 

Here’s mine…

hey girl

My guy had no idea I was doing this, so SURPRISE!

You’ve just been “hey-girl-ified!”

Hope it gave you a giggle in your crazy, chaotic day.

Winking smile

9 comments:

  1. So funny! That was the best link party! I never laughed so hard in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! And that sounds like the most perfect day I think of. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another handsome husband gets his Hey girl on!

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughed so hard I started choking!
    I took me a minute to realize that was Kev. don't forget you all so need a mausage and mani/pedi after moving the furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously wish we could make all of these meme dreams come true. Thanks so much for joining!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol@ your husband's hey girl picture! That's awesome! Maybe he actually will treat you to that! :) Dare to dream.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...