Friday, February 22, 2013

random…

It’s been a while since I’ve done a random rambling… get ready for some major randomness…

zits at 40.  it’s just wrong.

amazing how fast 7 minutes goes by after you hit snooze. dang!

I just did the dishes, so why is my counter covered in dishes?

There was a time in my life when I thought I was smart.  What happened? 

There seems to be a secret portal hole from the SPAM world that has opened up into my blog. it’s out of control! what the what?? make it stop!

that’s it. I’m done.

okay, that sounded more like random whining…let’s end this on a positive note…

…it’s FRIDAY!!

YAY!

TGIF!

and we must have a pretty picture to wrap it all up…

my favorite image of the week…

{designer Gregory Mellor}

I stumbled upon this and other beautiful designs by Gregory Mellor over at Two Ellie.

Happy Friday, Friends!!

-Kim

3 comments:

  1. I hear you on the spam thing! It's just like all of a sudden...tons! Glad to know I'm not the only one. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim-Spam ended for me when I disallowed anonymous comments. I don't know if I have missed legitimate commenters or not, but the spam stopped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally getting slammed with spam, too! Thank goodness Blogger does a good job of catching mine!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...