Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Random Act of Kindness: A “Heart-y” Welcome

In honor of Random Acts of Kindness Week, I snuck over to my sister’s while she was at work today and gave her a “heart attack.”  Last night, my husband, the kids and I wrote love notes to tell her what we love about her.

She does so much for our parents and the people in her life, it was so fun to do something for her!  So when she gets home from work tonight, she’ll receive a “heart-y” welcome.  I’m sorry, I can’t help it with the cheesy lines.

IMG_5450

IMG_5447IMG_5449IMG_5448IMG_5446

IMG_5451

This was too fun!!  My wheels are spinning about my next plan of attack!

Check out these other inspirational Random Acts Of Kindness…

Stop by One Good Thing by Jillee to see what she did for one of her favorite school teachers.

And you have to stop by Lil Blue Boo to watch Ashley’s daughter spreading kindness to strangers passing by around town.  Sooooo sweet and worth the watch!

When you visit them, they also share how Michael’s craft store is doing a “craft it forward” campaign.  

And you know my girl Ellen is jumping on Kindness Week.  Today she shared an inspiring quote on her website.  While you’re there, you can check out all the kindness she’s spreading.  Love her!

Tag – you’re it!  Share some kindness and pass it on…

2 comments:

  1. Aw, this is such a sweet idea! I would love it if someone did this for me so I'm sure your sister was so happy to drive home and see it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! faith really deserves it. Both you and her have done agreat job helping everyone around you. I love you guys!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...