Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Easy Lampshade Update

This little update all started with this stuff. 

IMG_4213

I grabbed it for two bucks back in the spring.  I had no idea what I was going to do with it at the time. Then I had a light bulb moment the other day, literally. Sorry, I can’t help it with the puns.

IMG_4201

This lampshade could use a little something. It had red beads hanging from it for several years, but I’ve been trying to neutralize a bit to make the family room and kitchen better friends.

It was too easy.  Really not much to tell.  Just stuck it around the bottom of the shade and boom, that’s it.

IMG_4203 IMG_4207

IMG_4208

IMG_4209

IMG_4204

IMG_4205

Just one of those happy, little moments out of a little, itty bitty {$2} update.

IMG_4216

And when I get antsy and want to change it again, it will come right off without a mark.

IMG_4206

My favorite kind of project - quick, easy and cheap!  Gets me all giddy inside every time!

3 comments:

  1. That is super cute! And what an easy/inexpensive fix. I love projects like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! Where did you find that stuff?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was in a clearance pile at JoAnn Fabrics. It was one of those fluke finds.

      Delete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...